Deconti.co.uk delivers to Mainland UK for FREE*
Please note: Furniture Deliveries to certain addresses in Scotland, and other destinations outside of
Mainland UK may be subject to higher delivery charges.
We will post your item using a wide variation of delivery methods. We also a speedy Next Day Delivery Service to some of our items.
The most appropriate delivery method and carrier will be selected for you when you place your order. It is currently not possible to choose a carrier yourself.
- Please leave your mobile number and an email address with your order for us to be able to notify you of your delivery time (slot); if the goods (the items of your order) are then returned to our warehouse due to a failed delivery because no-one was able to receive your goods, then you will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 for each failed delivery.
- Please note if there is a failed delivery (no-one at the address to accept the delivery) and you don't contact the relevant courier (the details on the courier card left for you) and the goods are returned to our warehouse, you will be charged again for delivery of £50 for each failed delivery. Additional charges will apply for remote postcodes and outlying areas. This surcharge is a contribution towards the additional charges incurred to deliver to these areas.
- If the delivery date you have been allocated is inconvenient, or you wish to change the date or delivery details we require at least 24 hours notice or you will be charged £50 re-delivery charge.
Delivery of Furniture:
- Please remember that it is your responsibility to check that the items will fit through doors and staircases in their packaging before you place your order.
- Our furniture delivery team deliver between the hours of 8am and 8pm, Monday - Friday. If weekend delivery is required or if you would like to specify morning or afternoon delivery this can be arranged for an extra charge.
- If there is any major damage to the packaging or visible damage to your furniture upon arrival you should refuse delivery. If you do not refuse delivery it could affect your claim.
- We recommend, where possible, that you do not disassemble your current furniture before receiving and checking the condition of your new furniture - this is to avoid any disruption in the event that there is a delay or unforeseen problem with your delivery.
- Before assembling your furniture, please check individual parts fully and report to us any missing parts, damages, manufacturing defects or faults within 72 hours as this could also affect your claim. Do not attempt to assemble your furniture if you have any missing parts or concerns about the condition of your furniture. It is important that you retain the product within its packaging should you need to return it at this point. This excludes Made to Order Furniture, please refer to the table below.
- We can only refund furniture in accordance with your legal rights, that is, if it’s not fit for purpose or as described on our website.
- Our collection fee is £50 per item, however should smaller items be returned with larger items the £50 per item return fee may be reduced at our discretion.
- Important notice: If we arrange a delivery of a furniture item to a customer using our Free Mainland UK Delivery Service and a customer then arranges a third party courier company to deliver this/these items to an address outside of Mainland UK, we will not be held liable for any damages/losses that occur during this third party delivery process. For clarity, please be aware that Deconti UK will not be held responsible for any claims (whatsoever) after the goods have been delivered to the chosen UK or International Address by a third party courier company arranged by the customer.
- If you experience any problems with your delivery please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +44 (0) 208 0880 780 Mon-Fri 9-5pm (UK time).
*Our FREE Mainland UK Delivery Service applies to all orders but excludes Scottish Highlands and other remote areas. Due to additional courier charges, a surcharge will apply to Scotland and other areas outside Mainland UK for furniture deliveries and orders of bulky items. The price for delivery surcharge for those items and locations can be previewed at the Checkout stage of your online shopping journey therefore will be visible and clearly stated before you submit and pay for your order. The price will depend on the delivery address you specify at check out.