Due to current Covid-19 situation all our staff, except for those that work in our warehouses, are working from home, and we have temporarily closed our phone lines. You can still contact us with any questions or comments on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can (normally within 24 hours).
We are accepting and fulfilling our orders. Deliveries are however delayed; our delivery partners are dealing with an increased delivery demand and working hard to deliver items as normal, please do expect a delay of 24-48 hours, and sometimes longer, for a delivery during these unusual times. Our partners are ensuring that all staff and customers are safe and adhering to Covid-19 secure guidelines. Please note that:
- All deliveries will now be to ‘the door’ only, delivery firms will no longer require customers to sign the POD machine to remove as many contact points as possible
- Delivery drivers will maintain a suitable distance from customers as per the latest advice
We have also put the following safety measures in place at our warehouses:
- All our staff have been issued with gloves, face coverings & sanitiser in line with government advice, along with updated hygiene guidelines
- Our usual hygiene & cleaning processes have been enhanced to reflect the changing situation and will be adapted as/if official advice changes
- If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms. We can always arrange for your parcel to be left in a safe place or for a delivery to be delayed
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support. Keep safe and healthy!